please klick here)
(WAY DESCRIPTION please klick here)
Airport Palermo (30 minutes from Castellammare), Airport Trapani (30 min.) or Airport Catania (3 hours).
It is advisable to rent a car at the
airport. In Sicily there are most of the international Rent-a-car-Companies
(Sixt, Maggiore Bugget, Europcar oder auch Sicily by Car).
If you need help please write us at: email@example.com,
or tel. 0039-349-3190559.
- From the airport of Palermo "Falcone and Borsellino" to Castellammare: it is possible to catch the bus: Bus company "Tarantola", Tel. (+39) 0924-31020 or 32598.
www.ryanair.com - Ryanair flights twice a day from London Stansted to Palermo.
www.hlx.com - Hapag Lloyd Express
Please check in Internet the further different possibilities you have.
• If you come from Palermo or from Palermo's airport "Falcone-Borsellino" take the motorway Palermo-Trapani, direction Trapani (A 29). From the airport to Castellammare about 35 km (20-30 minutes), from Palermo about 60 km (45 minutes).
(PHOTO 1A and PHOTO 1B)
• Motorway exit "Castellammare“. Access road to Castellammare.
• By the traffic light turn off left, direction "Trapani, Scopello, S. Vito" (SS 187).
• Always straight on, over 2 crossings with traffic light (Viale Umberto I), as you would drive to Scopello.
• You see on the left hand side a big area with
a yellow gas station. From here drive slowly. After 150 m turn off right in
a steep way, down, direction sea. Attention! There ist no road sign. The name
of the way ist "Via Petrazzi". The Via Pietrazzi leads you direction
Port, that you can already see from above in front of you.
• You follow the Via Pietrazzi. Its name changes
On the high of "Via XX Settembre" (you see here a little supermarket on the corner) the Via Castronovo becomes more narrow. You continue on the Via Castronovo until the next crossing, where you get to the "Via Nino Bixio".
(PHOTO 4 und PHOTO 5)
• On the "Via Nino Bixio" turn off right, than immediately left in the "Via Turano". Casa Sicilia is in the Via Turano.
• Our house is on the left hand side (yellow-coloured), number 9-11.